Have you found your outfit yet for the 4th of July?! This year my family and I will be spending the holiday in Telluride and we couldn't be more excited about heading back to our favorite Colorado mountain town. Read to the end for a list Telluride 4th of July activities:)
You know I love an opportunity to wear a themed outfit, and what better chance than our nation's birthday? Telluride is a fabulous combination of 'laid back' and 'dressed up' and I think I'll find plenty of reasons to wear both outfits I'm showing below.
For the parade in town:
Out to dinner:
For my dinner look, I'm still searching for a fun earring or shoes to add a little red to my outfit, maybe something like this:
I'm sure our friends at my favorite boutique in Telluride can help me out!
If you have plans for the 4th, whether laid back or dressed up, we've got you covered! Click on the links above to shop these looks now!
Here's whats going on there this year...
4th of July Schedule of Events:
- 11:00am - Annual Fourth of July Parade on Colorado Avenue (Main Street). The parade is wildy popular so we recomend placing your chairs out early in the morning.
- 11am-5pm in Mountain Village, Heritage & Sunset Plaza: Carnival games, face painting, balloon art, magic show, bungee jump and ropes course. All activities are FREE for 4th of July.
- 12 pm Fireman's Fourth of July BBQ immediately following the parade at Telluride Town Park
- 12-1pm in Mountain Village, Heritage Plaza- Porch Couch Live
- 1:30-2:45pm in Mountain Village, Heritage Plaza- Dave Jordan & The NIA
- 3:15-5:15 in Mountain Village, Heritage Plaza - Glen David Andrews Live
- 9 pm in Mountain Village, Heritage Plaza-Electrolier Light Show
In honor of the 4th of July, the Telluride Historical Museum is offering free admission all day and root beer floats at 12:30 p.m. ($5 suggested donation).
For more info on the festivities: